Tuyo/Smart life LED light bulbs

• diegoat I have written a little server that takes RGB data in the WLED protocol from Hyperion, and can send that RGB data to any RGB light in Home Assistant. I am working on documentation for it. So if you are running HASS, and you want to beta test it, maybe we can work something out. I do eventually want to release it.

• whoinow That sounds interesting.
    I got my Hyperion intergrated into Homeassistant and already use an automation to turn the raspberry on after sunset and also a hue smartbutton to turn LED on/off.
    I got a hue light behind the couch which I already managed to steer.
    I got a shaft in the floor, left to the TV where I placed a lamp with a non hue bulb which runs via Tuya and Home Assistant.

So if someone's needed to try, I could give it a shot.

• I have Vont lamps at home. I can connect them via Bluetooth to my phone or any other device, and the bulbs can also be connected to the Home Assistant. But I need to connect to the phone and change any settings. For example, you can even set up light automation for colour, brightness, and saturation. As for the addition to the Ambilight effect, I'm not sure there is such a function. I became interested, I decided to write to the manager of the smart bulb online store where I bought light bulbs. Waiting for an answer)

• diegoat I have written a little server that takes RGB data in the WLED protocol from Hyperion, and can send that RGB data to any RGB light in Home Assistant. I am working on documentation for it. So if you are running HASS, and you want to beta test it, maybe we can work something out. I do eventually want to release it.

Hi whoinow,

Have you finished that project? have you released it? ... I'm very interested !!! :)

• I'm not sure that you will be able to connect it to any system. The description states HomeKit support. But in fact, it is not. There is no code on the packaging, in the instructions, or on the bulb itself. Neither through the Smart Life app, nor Tuya, is there even such a "add to the Home app" function.

• Hi guys. I see you have been discussing smart bulbs for a long time in this thread. I haven't found a way for smart light bulbs to work with Hyperion yet.

• Hi guys. I see you have been discussing smart bulbs for a long time in this thread. I haven't found a way for to work with Hyperion yet.

I think we will need some more time for this. But I will follow this discussion to find out the news. Guys, I would be glad to see if you found any other sources in which you could find options for their combination. Share the link here or in PM if you want. I want my Homeassistant to work remotely with the bulbs I bought in bulk. It's been on my plans for a long time, but I don't have much time to experiment with this. I haven't tried Tuya yet, but it would be interesting.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!