Ubuntu 17.10 + Arduino Nano

• Hello, please tell me what is wrong?
    if you go to / usr/bin and send ./hyperiond /etc/hyperion/hyperion.config.json
    There will be such a picture:

• Thanks for trying to help but it did not help, the test signal of the LEDs was present

• on ubuntu you need the hyperion-x11 grabber...

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

The work of the current user is completed and goes to the user selection menu.
    with the log that is issued for

Code
    sudo systemctl status hyperion.service

has not changed

• hm you only started x11 now? first start hyperiond and than -x11

Hello, excuse me last time I casually examined the documentation and did not configure ssh,so nothing worked. Please look at the problem now, as I understand it appeared in the boot effect which is not spelled out in the controller.
    do I need to install additional packages to get x11?

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!