Update and problems....

• Hi,

Thanks for this. I was using a setup that was based on this video from... This was based on the older Java based version of Hyperion. It worked, my 2812B LEDs worked, no problems. This used the HDMI to A/V device and a A/V to USB converter with a Arduino Uno.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I upgraded my grabber(for 4K content) and wanted to use DrZZs video using less hardware(no Arduino Uno and just use a PI). I am using a PI 3

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

First of all, the LEDs are not lighting up. I am using GPIO #18/ pin 18, I am using the jack right next to it for the ground (common ground to stop flickering)... I need to do a little more troubleshooting but, I think I might be missing something here. Again, this worked perfect with the first video, so I know there is no issues with the LEDs..

Video grabber works, in the preview, I can see what is playing on the TV... that is good.

My bigger issue is the LED layout.

My TV(65") has 82 across the top and on the bottom, there is stand right about in the middle of the set, so 3 LEDs are not there for a wire jumper there.. From the front 40 LEDs on the right and 39 on the left.. If I set the gap on the web based Hyperion it removes LEDs. So I have total of 253 LEDs but, if I set the gap of 3, it only shows 250 LEDs. This is set with the 281X

I had to manually move the GAP to the bottom of the screen and put it between 40 and 41 and change LED 0 to be on the bottom right.

How do I set it so I have 253 LEDs and having a gap with out losing LEDs. ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!