USB Grabber not working after updating to 2.0.0-alpha.9

• I'm hoping someone can help me.

I cannot seem to get my USB video grabber to work with the new Hyperion. I was using the OG Hyperion with my WS2812b + Arduino Uno and 007chipset usb grabber. I've since got a new tele and decided to update to Hyperion 2 while I was at it. Hyperion works great for effects, no issues there. As soon as I "clear lights" in Hyperion iOS remote, it does some odd things. First it will cut out my HDMI signal for a moment. Sometimes it will try to reboot Hyperion and I have to disconnect the HDMI signal to the HDMI -> RCA converter before it stops the reboot loop. My old config has my USB grabber at /dev/ttyAMC0. When I use the Web Configuration on Hyperion 2, the grabber isn't listed. I see bcm2835-isp-capture0 and bcm2835-isp-capture1, neither of which work. Any help is greatly appreciated. Please let me know what logs or info you need to see to help.

• Hello,

I am a bit confused with the new Hyperion. I've found the following Debug Log off the Hyperion Web Configuration but I couldn't find any logs in the Pi using SSH.

As for config, I couldn't find my config file on the Pi either? I was able to export the following from the Web Configuration. I am guessing that Hyperion 2.0 makes it more or less idiot proof?? Either way, I hope this sheds some light on the issue as I am at a loss..

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!