Using Hyperion with 3D-MVC video disconnects TV on RPi3

• I'm using a Raspberry Pi 3 running on OSMC and a freshly (re-)installed Hyperion. HDMI goes into an AV-Receiver and from there into my TV (Full HD, 3D, LG).

Most 3D-Videos (SBS, TAB) work as expected and Hyperion displays sane colors. Without Hyperion MVC-Videos play flawlessly.

(MVC are full-TAB with a gap between them - standard format for 3D-BluRays)

Only the combination MVC-3D-Video + Hyperion is causing problems: After selecting the 3D-mode in Kodi, my TV goes black with a "signal lost" message. Hyperion seems to work fine as the displayed colors reflect the movie which is still being played. My AV-receiver sometimes outputs some correct audio but is silent most of the time. There's a mode indicator on it which flickers (don't know it's purpose).

I guess there's a performance bottleneck on the video hardware. The MVC-Video is a full quality BluRay-rip.

Any idea how to tackle this? I haven't found a way to shrink an MVC-video in size and I'm not sure if that would reduce the required processing power in the decoder.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!