UTVF007 and HyperionNG issues

• Hello,

I am pretty new to coding/software and am having issues getting my pi zero to read a UTVF007 grabber. I've been following the instructions on the insanelight blog (the “standard” : “no-change“ fix) but still can't get my system to recognize the grabber. It shows up in putty as this:

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 534d:0021 (with no description of the grabber following in the lsusb command)

My hypercon log indicates that it is not mapping to a /dev/video0 which causes hyperion to fail. When I create a .json file without the grabber option, I can run my lights from the mobile app and send colors from my laptop. WIth the grabber option active, the lights won't show the startup sequence or take any colors I send because the lack of /dev/video0 input crashes hyperion. I was thinking that if the grabber is defective, then I wouldn't be able to see it at all under the lsusb command. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

JSON file (LED configuration hidden):

HyperCon Logs:

• Hi. I manage to make it work, but only with LibreELEC! Try that one (using "no-change" of course in the config file.
    Good luck!

How were you able to change the standard to "no-change" settings in Hyperion-ng? When I try to load .json file from hyperion 1.3.4 that has that option I get an error message saying The selected configuration file "hyperion.config.json" can't be imported. It's not compatible with Hyperion 2.0 and higher! Any help is appreciated

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!