Very abrupt LED transition

• Hello, I turn to the wise to see if you can help me a little;)

The problem I have is that the transitions are not very good.
    It gives the feeling that it goes at about 15fps and in the end it ends up making you dizzy.

I have tried different settings and looking for possible solutions, without success.

I think the problem is in the quality of the LEDs, they are ws2812b with 3 pins at 60 LEDs per meter.
    I've been thinking of changing them for some APA102 with 144 LEDs per meter, but before buying them I want to make sure it's the problem.

The hardware I use is:

Aliexpress ambilight kit
    3x2 divider
    Raspberry 3 Model B with SO LibreELEC 9.2.6 (Leia)
    Grabber Fushicai UTVF007
    HDMI to AV converter

Hyperion Log:

• Thanks for replying Neeeed.

I have done the first tests with Hyperion.NG, but it still does not resolve at all.
    It is noticeable above all when it goes from a color to black (off), it jumps until the LEDs turn off.

The problem is how I configure it, could you pass me your code to start from a stable base?

Another possible failure that I think it may be, is the Baudrate, if I put a rate higher than 115200 it doesn't work.
    I have directly connected the LED kit to the USB of the Pi, I suppose that the box will have an Arduino and it is set to that Baudrate.

This is the kit:
    https://es.aliexpress.com/item…b201602_,searchweb201603_

• Set latch Time to 0, at the same place you set the baud rate (115200 is ok). You might need to enable advanced settings to see it. You Can Do this by clicking on the upper right icon in the WebUI.
    Also, set Time to 100ms and update frequency to 50hz in the smoothing configuration (that is in the image processing tab of the webUI)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!