Violet light on black edges

• Download the hyperion app for android. Play a movie with a black scene and put it on pause. After that open the app and tap on color transforms default. On that screen make some little adjustment until the led are close enough the image on tv. Make also sure that after that adjustement all the other colors are fine.
    Take note of that value you change and put it on hypercon.jar to create a proper config file. Change you made with the app is not saved after a restart.

• Hello Toudi,
    please don´t use any smartphone app for now. Most values are deprecated and replaced. New apps are coming soon.
    Please calibrate your colors with the advice of the following wiki article:
    Color Calibration

• Yeah, I mucked around with a similar issue for several days, and then I read the configuration guide on the wiki, step-by-step. not skipping around like I had been doing, and it's now working perfectly.

I had jumped right into Color Correction, because at first I was having a lot of green. I was guessing my LEDs might just be green heavy so I started mucking around trying to do color correction; the real issue was that my video grabber was generating a lot of green lines in its captures. I needed to change the Frame and Size decimations to remove the green lines from the captures. The following settings worked best for me:

Code
    hyperion-v4l2 --width 720 --height 480 --screenshot --frame-decimator 1 --size-decimator 4 --crop-left 5 --crop-right 15 --crop-top 2 --crop-bottom 1

By going with a lower frame-decimator I was getting no green lines, but a small amount of lag caused by the extra data; I was able to tweak that away with smoothing.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!