Wood frame mounted - 55" RP1 216ish WS2812b (PWM) LEDs

• These videos are terribly blown out as I shot them in a hurry on a cell cam. Obviously anyone who has done this knows it looks way better in person.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

The visualizer running through the gimmicky 3D converter on my TV is actually kinda nice. Too bad 3D is a dead medium. Fun when showing it to new people though.

The whole thing bolts to either the vesa mount holes (when stand mounted) or to the wall mount brackets.

I've made a few design changes since these initial pics but haven't bothered to take more.

• Added additional braces partly visible in the last pic for stability when moved or grabbed accidently (to prevent twisting).
    • Removed the supplemental power wires (red) as dual caps are sufficient - using a dual 10A power supply split between half of the lights on each one.
    • Used the adhesive tape on the lights and stuck them to the wood (visible in the pictures are tiny velco strips) - as it was thought the glue wouldn't last long - or so that I could dismantle it all without bothering with glue.

Things I would do differently:

• NOT make a hinge design.

• It was primarily built with the idea that I would have my TV stand mounted and wall mounted at times - as I've done over the years of moving between places.
      • The perfect angle is between 30-40 degrees, and flat against the wall or 6-12in out doesn't make much of a difference.

• Use a simpler logic board, Pi Zero or similar.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!