ZOOMED IMAGE. Only showing half of whats on the screen Vid included.

• So I have a problem with my setup everything seems to be working fine but the image seems to be zoomed. Ive included my Config Setup and and a video, can anyone Help me I have been working on this for a while with no luck.

Setup is raspberry pi 3b+ running raspbian full desktop with an arduino i don't really know what type of leds I have but they only work with the adalight setting and only that setting. I installed Hyperion connecting with ssh and using the hyperion.jar that I downloaded here.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Here's my Hyperion Code:

And here is my arduino code as well

Also I would like to say that i have tried doing the setup with LibreELEC, OpenELEC, OSMC, and 2020-07-24-HyperBian-lite.
    on HyperBian the Arduino keeps restarting and the program running on it keeps reloading once i enable the LEDS settings. If I unplug the Arduino the reloading on the webpage will stop and i am able to configure the settings but once i plug them back in it just keeps restarting and boot looping. I read that using the Alpha 6 works but when i installed it on a fresh install of raspbian i am unable to access the hyperion site using my local ip for the pi and the ports that hyperion suggests.
    If anyone can help that would be awesome thanks.

• I Solved this by lowering the number of LEDs until it the image and colors lined up. I had a total of 72 LEDs but for some reason that was incorrect in Hyperion play around with Hyperion until your able to get them working, since no one seemed to care about this thread.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!