Last LED in string doesn't work

• All,

I got my Ambilight system mostly up and running this weekend. I'm using a RPi3 and a (clone) Arduino Uno to run a string of WS2812 LEDs, using the built-in V4L2 grabber pulling input from an STK1160 USB capture device.

The good news:

• All LEDs blink just fine as part of the Arduino startup routine (and I've now disabled that so it goes straight to it's "ready" mode.
    • All LEDs respond to effects picked via the HyperCon Android app. It switches back to actively responding to what's on the screen when I turn the effect off.

The weird part:

• Almost all LEDs update and react to what's on the screen without issue, with the exception of the last LED in the string.

As I said, all LEDs blinked in the Arduino's startup sequence before I disabled it, and all LEDs work fine in effects and the color wheel.

I am using the Arduino Sketch found @ https://github.com/hyperion-pr…ino/adalight/adalight.ino. When I was setting it up initially I ran into a problem with the last LED not lighting up until I commented out the following part of the Sketch:

Code
    if (ANALOG_MODE == ANALOG_MODE_LAST_LED) {
    ledCount--;
    }

That brought the last LED online in the start-up sequence (though I couldn't find where I could have misconfigured the Analog options that would have made it go through that if statement), but not for the actual Ambilight operation.

I then took the Sketch and edited out ALL the analog configuration and function parts. The result can be found here: [MEDIA=pastebin]hsEZFM4F[/MEDIA]

My config file can be found here: [MEDIA=pastebin]X21BcF2y[/MEDIA]

I have a total of 222 LEDs in my string, which is set in the config file, with it showing config for LEDs 0 through 221.

And for completeness, here is the results grabbed from my log after starting/re-starting Hyperion.

Anyone have any thoughts about what could be causing this (honestly minor) issue?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!