Old Amblone

• Hey guys

I have been using Boblight for a couple of years using a old homemade Amblone based build + Openelec on a Revo3610.

Now I want to move to the Raspberry pi 3 + Libreelec and have gotten Boblight to work with that, but since there is no X11 I dont get any lights with the menus and screensaver.

I have read great things about Hyperion and want to move over, but there are some things that I wanted to ask before I deep dive into it :) I bought APA102 strips and all is working really well, but interested if I can use my old setup on a different tv?

• Does Hyperion on Libreelec-RPi3 work with menus/screensaver or video only? - works well
    • Are there some clever HDMI-CEC hacks that enable/disable the lights when Kodi is active? (this would be the least of my worries since i could hack some bash script together for that) Already found a great hack for that
    • And most importanly does my old no addressable led strip setup work with Hyperion?

This is my type of homade lights: http://amblone.com/guide
    Here is my boblight.conf [MEDIA=pastebin]c2gVJk76[/MEDIA]
    And the arduino sketch I have been using [MEDIA=pastebin]DDUAxsg8[/MEDIA]

I was playing with the java gui (which is great by the way!) but did not find any settings that worked with my arduino sketch and wanted to ask for advice, and confirmation that my old setup was even supported.

Really looking forward to hear what you guys say :)
    Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!