AMLOGICGRABB stops working after couple hours

• Hi,

I just installed Hyperion.ng on my second S912 Mecool M8S Pro L device with latest CoreElec and I noticed weird thing with my new installation. Everything works fine but after certain amount of time my AMLOGICGRABB stops working until I reboot the device. Usually it happens when I’m not using device for a longer period of time ie. 10h and up or when I wake up the next morning and try to watch something. Rebooting the device fixes the issue until next occurrence.

Here are Hyperion.ng logs: https://pastebin.com/raw/RKb3XCZD 1

As you can see it errors out at :
    2020-10-05T11:31:01.461 hyperiond AMLOGICGRABB : <ERROR> Read of device failed: 61 - No data available

It’s weird as my other S912 device KIII Pro doesn’t have this issue with exact same CE version and Hyperion.ng version.

Thanks for your help!

• Thanks for the answer. I just need a confirmation that the AMLOGICGRABB is purely OS component and not part of Hyperion.ng and if it's causing the issue it's entirely fault of the OS, correct?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thanks for the answer. I just need a confirmation that the AMLOGICGRABB is purely OS component and not part of Hyperion.ng and if it's causing the issue it's entirely fault of the OS, correct?

The AMLogic Grabber is part of Hyperion.NG but is not maintained by us. Only the people at CoreELEC can tell you what the problem is.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!