LEDs lassen sich nicht steuern.

• So, baudrate is correct now and for some reason some random LEDs are white now, I mean immediately after I plugged into power. Controlling still doesn´t work. As I saw the line "dtparam=spi=on" spi seems to be on so it should be the stripe which isn´t working. Just wrote an mail to the amazon vendor

• There's one thing you can do, check your settings in Hyperion if smoothing is off and see if this helps. You can do this with tab remote.

It's also possible to measure SPI activity on gpio pins with a test program.
    Very weird because WS2801 is the easiest strip there is

• Where is this setting? What is tab remote?
    Is there a program you can recommend?
    Ik, that was the reason why i choose it. I will get a new on from the seller next week.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von videxx ()

• Where is this setting? What is tab remote?
    Is there a program you can recommend?
    Ik, that was the reason why i choose it. I will get a new on from the seller next week.

the setting is on [remote] tab at localip:8090, you can switch modules on or off here.
    Smoothing was causing problems before so maybe this helps to disable and test again.

its also possible your GPIO doesn't want to fire because there is something with authorisations on Hyperion which steers the GPIO outputs.
    however i don't use Hyperbian so i don't know exactly if it sets the config by itself in every build.

• smothing is off
    I think Hyperbian should work as its only job is to run Hyperion
    I just installed Raspbian on another Raspberry and used python with code from a tuturial to try it out and it also didn´t work

• smothing is off
    I think Hyperbian should work as its only job is to run Hyperion
    I just installed Raspbian on another Raspberry and used python with code from a tuturial to try it out and it also didn´t work

yes i think that too.

only thing you can do is measure GPIO output dataflow, i look up the schematics for you

• Troubleshooting
    Loopback test
    This can be used to test SPI send and receive. Put a wire between MOSI and MISO. It does not test CE0 and CE1.

wget https://raw.githubusercontent.…ntation/spi/spidev_test.c
    gcc -o spidev_test spidev_test.c
    ./spidev_test -D /dev/spidev0.0
    spi mode: 0
    bits per word: 8
    max speed: 500000 Hz (500 KHz)

FF FF FF FF FF FF
    40 00 00 00 00 95
    FF FF FF FF FF FF
    FF FF FF FF FF FF
    FF FF FF FF FF FF
    DE AD BE EF BA AD
    F0 0D

example of output after command, source https://www.raspberrypi.org/do…raspberrypi/spi/README.md

• btw;

did you run a few commands before installation in the terminal like

sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get upgrade

sudo apt-get install git cmake build-essential qtbase5-dev libqt5serialport5-dev libqt5sql5-sqlite libqt5svg5-dev libqt5x11extras5-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev python3-dev libcec-dev libxcb-image0-dev libxcb-util0-dev libxcb-shm0-dev libxcb-render0-dev libxcb-randr0-dev libxrandr-dev libxrender-dev libavahi-core-dev libavahi-compat-libdnssd-dev libjpeg-dev libturbojpeg0-dev libssl-dev zlib1g-dev
    sudo apt-get install libraspberrypi-dev

• do you mean with the other raspberry? I didn´t do it for the Hyperbian one, I thought that all this stuff should be preinstalled

• updates made (for the last command it said 0 installed)
    just reconnected the pins, I think I didn´t connect the right ones, now gpio9 and gpio10 are connected. New output:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!