SK9822 no led output at all. Can't figure it out

• Hi guys. So, with the success of one TV up and running well with WS2812 leds, I decided to play some more with another tv. This time going to a SK9822 led strip. I cannot, for the life of me, get any leds to light up on the strip. I get 4.94 volts all the way through the strip to the very end of the line.

My setup: RasPi 3 B+, hyperion beta 9, 4k capture card. I have GPIO 10 (MOSI) connected to DI on the strip, and GPIO 11 (SCLK) connected to CI on the strip. SPI enabled, GPIO enabled at setup. I tried using APA102 controller, and SK9822 controller. I attached a screenshot of my controller settings. (could it be the baud rate that's the issue?). Thank you for any help you can give.

• also, do I need to change any settings (ports or other) if I'm using 2 RasPi w/hyperion on same network?

• So, the roll of led strip was reeled up backwards so the exposed end was actually the rear, and the connectors were on the wrong ends as well. So I was actually connecting the wires to the end of the strip, not the beginning. Only took me about 5 hours to realize... F-in noob.... lol.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!