Hyperion Crashes with 10 Seconds of closing web configuration.

• A few weeks ago I decided to fix my LED power issues by adding a power injection point. Things to note: All power to the Raspberry PI and LEDS come from the same source and have the same ground. Except for the HDMI capture device, which is separately powered. As soon as I added this injection point, everything has become 100% unreliable. LEDs work. LED effects work. USB Capture only works when web configuration is open and active. Without failure, If I close the browser, shut my laptop, or let my laptop go to sleep. The capture will fail within 10 seconds. If I leave the page open and keep my computer from going to sleep, the USB capture will work indefinitely. I had it going 8 hours last night by keeping my PC awake with a contraption that I built for the trackpad. I do not want to have to continue to do this. To me, this seems like a bug, but I will defer to the experts here. I've been testing this for weeks and it's very repeatable, it is not a fluke that 'just happens' after closing the web configuration. It 100% every time crashes the usb stream when the connection to the web configuration closes.

What could be causing this and how do I get it to stop?

Here's 2 errors in the log from some testing today:

```

2022-11-02T21:03:02.855Z [V4L2] (ERROR) Throws error nr: VIDIOC_DQBUF error code 19, No such device
    2022-11-02T21:03:02.856Z [V4L2] (ERROR) VIDIOC_STREAMOFF error code 19, No such device
    2022-11-02T21:03:53.801Z [V4L2] (ERROR) Throws error nr: VIDIOC_DQBUF error code 19, No such device
    2022-11-02T21:03:53.801Z [V4L2] (ERROR) VIDIOC_STREAMOFF error code 19, No such device

```

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von petr0 ()

• petr0

Hat einen Beitrag als hilfreichste Antwort ausgewählt.
  • Thanks, I figured that might be the problem. It just seemed odd that it only worked when connected via the interface.

Wired up the capture device on the same power supply and it appears to work regardless of incoming connections.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!