How can I output a vertically flipped capture to WLED?

• Hi,

I have LED strips around my ceiling, controlled by WLED. The output to WLED is from Hyperion ng running on my rooted LG OLED TV.

I can successfully output to the ceiling; it looks great!

But, I want to vertically flip the capture sent to WLED so that the top of the TV screen output is on the wall ABOVE the TV, not on the back wall.

It has to be flipped, not rotated 180º, otherwise the sides no longer match what's on the TV.

I've tried manually modifying the .json configuration, swapping the "vmin" and "vmax" values to attempt this, by Hyperion ng seems to swap these values back.

Does anyone know how I could achieve this?

Kind regards,

Jasxon

• Lord-Grey

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • After much teeth-gnashing, I realised I had made an error with my regex transformation. I rectified this to no avail.

I thought harder, and broke up the strip into 4 sections, left, front, right, rear in the code. There are a total of 750 LEDs.

I reordered the sections to be left, rear, right and front. Saved the .json file and uploaded it.

This time, the front and rear HAD been swapped, but now the front and rear have been flipped, so left is right and right is left. Getting closer!

I then displayed the configuration in Hyperion LED instance, and noticed, as it opened, that “reverse” got selected and the LED image on my browser flipped.

NOW, the front and back are exactly the same, while the sides are all lit the same as the first and lest LEDs respectively. It’s OK for now, though not what I want.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!