NodeMCU with Apa102 LEDs -> flicker

• Your original response was awesome, great details and very informative ill paste it so the next guy who needs help won't get ridiculed by an admin.

And honestly thanks for your help.

thanks, but just so you know > every admin here is really helpful when it comes to first and second steps.
    maybe he didn't know thats also possible.

when i first started with this i read alot on the internet, and being a technician myself ofcourse helps alot.
    but i first tried myself to do it, some people fire like 10 questions here and also expect responsive answers soon.
    don't forget, info gathered on a forum is free to dump it there is also free so we don't have any responsibility to eachother!

succes with your build man. :)

• thanks, but just so you know > every admin here is really helpful when it comes to first and second steps.
    maybe he didn't know thats also possible.

when i first started with this i read alot on the internet, and being a technician myself ofcourse helps alot.
    but i first tried myself to do it, some people fire like 10 questions here and also expect responsive answers soon.
    don't forget, info gathered on a forum is free to dump it there is also free so we don't have any responsibility to eachother!

succes with your build man. :)

If we look at the previous comments we are talking about 74HCT245 and for some reason nothing comes of it. All of a sudden it switches to the 74HCT145. what's interesting is Google lead me to this thread.

So for some one to say they will google for me is none productive...

I'm sorry if I'm not an electrical engineer... I never spamed the thread asking why nobody answered my question within seconds. I waited patiently for a response, I was just looking for some help. Witch you offered and I told you I appreciated it.

I Thank you once again

and like I said the next guy who googles about the 74HCT245 will now have the correct informations and won't need to be abused.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!