Wireless setup controlled by camera

• Hi,

I have a project to build a wireless setup controlled by a camera.
    The idea is to have a RPi Zero W on a wall, that shot the 60" TV and control LED with wifi using an ESP-32S.
    I want a confirmation about the hardware before to buy:

So, here where I need some inputs please:

• For 60", I would need around 4m. APA-120 48/m is 14.4w/m. So for 4m, we will have 57.6w/12A. So the power supply of 5v 15A looks good, does it?
    • Do I need a converter 5v to 3.3v for the ESP-32S? If yes, which one please? (15A will not kill it?)
    • I am trying to be solder-less. But because my setup run on 12A, I don't find any connector 4pin 12mm (to connect LED strips) that can support 12A (AWG 18 or 19). This doesn't work, does it? Any advise for this please?
    • Last question, what part/connectors do I am missing?

Thank you

• I am using a Raspberry Pi Zero W + a camera module v2. All of this inside a little box on the wall, shooting the tv.
    The good thing is that it will work with any input sources (4k, smart tv, computer...) because I am shooting the tv.
    Any way, I would love to have some answers to continue my project.
    Anyone?

• 98% finished .
    Need to add a last thing.
    But everything works, here a video teaser: [MEDIA=googledrive]1FrkTOLvQ0xAVKE_ufErxC_CLmBWwgXdk[/MEDIA]

• How do you get the camera to be the grabber input in hyperion? I have a HDMI input connected via the 15pin cam connection but can use it as a grabber right now.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!