Help with my setup, Receiver has 2 x HDMI2.2 output. Looking for 4k to 1080 scaler with RCA

• I've had a look through the forums but i cant see anyone with my setup.

I'm new to 4k, previously my setup was working fine as i was only running 1080p.
    My Pioneer receiver has 2 x 4k HDMI2.2 outputs, so this was fine connecting one output to the tv and one output to the HDMI to AV converter.(https://www.ebay.ie/itm/HDMI-t…MsAAOSw5lJazUA9:rk:1:pf:0)

Now with my new 4k tv, i seems the Pioneer receiver see's the HDMI to Av unit as a 1080p device. So both outputs go to 1080p as it looks like the receiver doesn't have a separate downscaler per channel. So no 4k on my new TV, unless i disable the HDMI output going to the HDMI to AV device.

I don't think i need a hdmi splitter as my receiver has the hdmi outputs, so just a cheap scaler to convert 4k 60hertz to 1080p, or even better straight to rca. Rather use less items in the setup if possible.

Anyone have any idea's?

Thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!