External Grabber Error 2

• Sorry for the delayed response. No I have 239 lights, I can see what you mean where it cuts the array off at 67. This is odd. I used to have a working before trying to use the grabber, but this now explains now I cannot get it to work using the internal grabber. Should I delete this config and get it to create a new one?

• I have deleted the old config from the raspberry pi and sent a new one, which looks complete. I am still receiving the same error...

• What I don’t get is that I have had a working Hyperion for two years until I tried to use it with a video grabber. I have deleted the config and remade it, I have removed Hyperion and reinstalled but I am still getting nothing...

• Did you get this sorted in the end? I found that the hyerpon application kept changing my baudrate down to 100,000 from the 460,800 that it should. My issues is I cant seem to find a genuine usb grabber in the UK!

In the end after setting everything up again, I bought another grabber and it all worked. Turns out there are a lot of fake ones on the market. Not sure why I ever had the config issues though...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!