3. if update fails, restore, if not have fun
3. if update fails, restore, if not have fun
version 2.0.13 is released.
Spring-cleaning at Hyperion, we fixed some UI and new reported issues and a lot more, for more details see changelog.
If you have installed hyperion.ng via our apt-repo you can update it with:
As backups are ALWAYS a good choice:
PLEASE BE PATIENT AND MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE UPGRADING! MAYBE YOUR CONFIG WILL NOT CORRECTLY MIGRATED!!
- Allow to build a "light" version of Hyperion, i.e. no grabbers, or services like flat-/proto buffers, boblight, CEC
- Allow to restart Hyperion via Systray
- mDNS support for all platforms inkl. Windows (#740)
- Forwarder: mDNS discovery support and ease of configuration of other Hyperion instances
- Grabber: mDNS discovery for standalone grabbers
- Grabber: Dynamic loading of the Dispmanx Grabber (#1418)
- Flatbuffer/Protobuf are now able to receive RGBA data
- Added the instance number as part of the logline (#910). In the UI Log the instance is presented as a readable name.
- New language: Japanese
- Support retry attempts enabling devices, e.g. to open devices after network or a device itself got available (#1302). Fixes that devices got "stuck", if initial open failed e.g. for WLED, Hue
- New UDP-DDP (Distributed Display Protocol) device to overcome the 490 LEDs limitation of UDP-RAW
- mDNS discovery support and ease of configuration (Cololight, Nanoleaf, Philips-Hue, WLED, Yeelight); removes the need to configure IP-Address, as address is resolved automatically.
- Allow to disable switching LEDs on during startup (#1390)
- Support additional Yeelight models
- Show warning, if get properties failed (Network devices: indication that network device is not reachable)
- LED Layout Classic: Support keystone correction via draggable corner LEDs
- LED Layout Matrix: Support vertical cabling direction (#1420)
- Color Smoothing is started in pause mode to save resources, when Hyperion starts with no active source
- Boblight: Support multiple Boblight clients with different priorities
- UI: LED Preview has been given a touch of Ambilight.
- UI: Allow configuration of a Boblight server per LED-instance
- UI: LED Layout - Removed limitations on indention
- UI: Log output and LED preview window can be maximized
- mDNS Publisher: Aligned Hyperion mDNS names to general conventions and simplified naming
- Refactored Philips Hue wizard and LED-Device
- WLED's default streaming protocol is now UDP-DDP. More than 490 LEDs are supported now (requires minimum WLED 0.11.0). UDP-RAW is still supported in parallel (via expert settings).
- Present all serial/TTY devices during discovery in expert mode; no filtering on existing vendor-identifier (Adalight serial USB does not show up in GUI #1458)
- UI: Ensure all configuration and system info response are there before reloading the page (#1430)
- UI: Show all previous log lines in the Log UI (was only working for Debug before)
- UI: Remote control: Treat duration=0 as endless
- UI: Stop Web-Browser capture when user triggers other activities
- Effects: Fix image URL in Matrix effect
- Effects: Fix that start effect is stuck on UI
- Effects: Fixed that effect specific smoothing setup was not applied when effect is started from available- or effects under configuration
- Qt-Grabber: Fixed position handling of multiple monitors (#1320, #1403)
- Standalone grabbers: Improved fps help/error text, fixed default address and port, fixed auto discovery of Hyperion server in hyperion-remote
- hyperion-remote: Show image filename in UI for images sent
- Reworked PriorityMuxer and Subscriptions
- PriorityMuxer: Fix crash when running fore- and background effect in parallel during start-up
- Update Priority, if first LED changes for COLOR update (to reflect color correctly in UI)
- Start JSON and WebServer only, if Hyperion's instance 0 is available
- Treat http headers case insensitive (RFC 2616)
- Fixed: Signal detection does not switch off all instances (#1281)
- Do not kill application on SIGILL-signal (#1435)
- Fixed Qt version override, e.g. set via QTDIR
- Update jsonschema and checkschema to allow checking hyperion.config.json.default on Windows
- Fixes that the Led-Device output flow was interrupted, by an enabling API request on an already enabled device (#967)
- Yeelight - Workaround: Ignore error when setting music mode = off, but the music-mode is already off (#1372)
- Fixed: Hue Entertainment mode does not resume after no signal (#930)
- UI: Removed sessions (of other Hyperions)
- Replaced existing AVAHI/Bonjour code by QMdnsEngine
Best way is to use external device like a firetv stick
Did you try lower resolutions
Hast du mal geschaut wie das Signal das erfasst wird aussieht?
what exactly is your error? that the browser gets black?
afaik HID devices like arduino micro pro should work
Du hast kein level shifter richtig? Vielleicht liegt es daran
2FA is now available.
We have updated the forum software. Regarding some security settings, all accounts have been logged out.
All users have to log in again, please do not be astonished.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.
it should work good, just try it out...but using a grabber will not boost your performance...
what are your plans? if you use your windows as media player, you can also use the windows screen grabber
Please stop spaming, one post is enough.
best option is to solder the corners...if you can do it, do it...
nach langem hin und her habe ich es geschafft die platine mal fertig zu stellen und bestellen...muss es nur noch testen, mir sind die wemos ausgegangen habe ich heute bemerkt
Öffentlich im Forum wäre halt für alle hilfreich…