Beiträge von jamieburchell

Hello!

Long time Hyperion user here. I did that silly thing of upgrading when there was nothing wrong. I upgraded to Hyperion NG (version 9 alpha) a few months ago and when playing back some videos, the HDMI connection would be lost and then reconnect occasionally until I stopped the Hyperion NG service. There didn't seem to be a pattern of which videos. I just upgraded to version 10 alpha (fresh install) and this now appears to be fixed (was there a bug here?), but I have noticed that when watching videos with the DispmanX grabber enabled, the video stutters slightly, like frames are being dropped. I disabled smoothing, but the problem remained. I also increased the capture frequency, but this made no difference. Only disabling the frame grabber resolved the issue.

Any pointers, or should I revert to using the original Hyperion project again?

This is a Raspberry Pi 2 with OSMC and Kodi v 18.x

Cheers,

Jamie

I opened the new app and it hadn't retained LED count or positions etc which is the main thing really.

I just generated a new JSON file and replaced the LEDs section with the one I already had. Bit of a pain but it worked and I can't remember what the settings were to set it back up in HyperCon.