Beiträge von benjamminalot

I haven't been able to get the LEDs to mirror what's being sent to them. I attached the log file, as well as a picture of how the wires are connected.

I've connected them via jumper wires into the LED. Is that alright? Or, do I need a stronger connection there? The LEDs in question are . The log file seems to indicate that it is sending the startup sequence to the LEDs (rainbow swirl), but none of them light up. The LED visualization 'Live Video' option in Hyperion looks correct to me, so I believe it is an issue with the connection to the LEDs themselves.

PS: I can get the LEDs to turn all to white when I unplug the data pins from the Rpi. Also, unplugging the ground from the RPi, make the lights change colors erratically.

Hello,

I have been doing some research into making a Hyperion setup for a television (43" 4K HDR). I'm having a hard time knowing what to buy (some of the setups I found are a little different than mine WS2812B vs APA102 LEDs, 4K vs non-4K, etc...). Would anyone be able to point me to a guide with APA102 LEDs that allow 4K HDR? Otherwise, here is a list of the items that I currently have in my cart.

Things I'm pretty sure I need:

• Video Grabber UTV007 chip ()
    • Raspberry Pi 4 (w/ case, power supply and microSDHC card)
    • RCA male to Male ()
    • HDMI to RCA ()
    • HDMI Switcher 5x1 4K@60Hz ()
    • HDMI Splitter ()
    • 5m APA102 LED Strip ()
    • LED Power Supply ()

Things I'm not sure that I need:

• 100 Ohm Resistors

Am I missing anything?