Beiträge von floppy84

I had this kind of behaviour before the fix. Right now all is functional. No more Timeout and no more led that remain on.
    I use App android grabber hyperion on shield tv nvidia for controling led remotly from a different source than pi4. That works fine too. I made a long investigation on this issue since the change of my pi with pi4. I was almost desapointed about this but now i can enjoy it correctly !!

Hi tyler !
    I just unplunged usb from pi 4 and connect it to my mac. Power supply is still connected yes. When i plugged it to my mac, led strip is lightning. Then i just follow the instructions on website for upload new firmware.
    Then i plugged back the arduino usb to my pi4 and start pi4.

Regards

Hi all, thank you for your post. this is my first contribution. i had the same issue regarding the ttyacm0 and even with your input and advise i wasn’t able to fix it. But yesterday i found the SOLUTION. In fact problem is coming from arduino apa120 firmware. So for fixing issue just follow this http://update.lightberry.eu/ . i have installed 1.1 firmware, i also kept all modification done from this forum like modification in config.txt or console instruction remove. Since yesterday no more timeout. my config is same than yours . raspbian os latest , latest firmware with rpi-update command, rpi 4, connected to usb apa120. I have also installed HyperionHDR. Hope that help you.