Beiträge von micha53

Hallo, ich versuche gerade dasselbe auf meinem Raspi 3B und habe das gleiche Problem. Wenn es nicht unbedingt .ng sein muß: Ich versuche gerade die Anleitung hier mit dem alten Hyperion.
    Mit welchem OS arbeitest du? Ich habe aktuell Raspbian Buster.

Actually SPI0 is used by Raspi-based ambilight solutions with Hyperion. But there are more SPI interfaces available.
    The RaspberryPi TV HAT hardware for receiving DVB-T2 TV is using SPI0 with CS0. Using this Interface with CS1 for the ambilight reduces the bandwidth for the TV and for the Ambilight. Probably it won't work together.
    An older thread speaks about the possibility to change the SPI-Interface to SPI1, but this is a workaround made by hand and I do not know if this possibility still is supported by the actual version of Hyperion. I am trying this actually without success.

I think it would be good that Hyperion supports more SPI-Interfaces and that HyperCon supports this interfaces in its hardware device selection possibilities, too.

I do not know anything about your configuration, maybe it is helpful you explain it (OS, LED type, used LED interface, KODI or other software at your system...).
    If you use the SPI-Interface, you can try to increase the SPI-speed, but then be aware of the cable length and quality.

Hello,
    my TV has no Video output, but I have a Raspi 3B+ with Raspbian stretch and Kodi as media centre. Now I want to install an ambilight and use the Raspi with a TV HAT to use it as TV receiver.
    But I do not know if the Raspi 3B+ has the power to to this all simulaneously. Does somebody has any experience with such a configuration?