Beiträge von satfan

I know the web interface. I made all the setups there. But I did not find a live view. If I change somethin in Image processing/Color channel adjustments, I have to save it all the time. there is no realtime view. That is what I miss

Hi,
    I have to finetune my APA 102 as well. Partly because of my golden wall.
    The Hyperion App at my mobile let me play around with the effekts but not with RGB,GAMA ect.
    How do you make the calibration. I missed as well the funktionality of the old Hypercon.jar at the webinterface,
    where I can see live changes of the values. Thx !

Hi there,
    have massive problems on my PI 4.
    LibreElec runs alone. But as soon as Hyperion starts, Kodi hangs and Hyperion runs perfectly.
    Usually it is started via the config.txt.
    I started it later for the log manually with "systemctl restart hyperion".

The same happend if I deinstall it ..

systemctl disable hyperion.service --now
    rm -R /storage/hyperion
    wget -qO- https://git.io/JU4Zx | bash

Append the log and my config.txt

Thank you very much. That make sense. I thougt that a PI 4 can handle that.

Now I have to find a way to use and trigger two diffrent configurations (PI internal and External)

In the V1 of Hyperion I handelt that with name changing of the hyperion.config.json .
    I know that this is a totaly diffrent issue, but may be you have a idea.

Thx in Advance

Hallo zusammen,

Ich würde gerne die neue Version von Hyperion testen. Leider bekomme ich dies nicht so konfiguriert wie auf meinem Live System...

Ich habe genau die gleiche Hardware wie in dem Artikel http://powerpi.de/ambilight-fuer-jedes- ... anleitung/

Also KODI, und externe Quellen. Dort wird über verschiedene configs nutzen um zwischen „Ambilight in Kodi“ und „Ambilight für externes Gerät“ hin und her zu schalten.

Leider funktioniert es ja nicht mehr mit hyperion.config.json

Wie konfiguriere ich es in Hyperion2.0 ? Ich verstehe die Instanzen und Prioritäten nicht so ganz...

Danke, hilft mir aber nicht so wirklich.
    Also Hypercon.jar nutzt /storage/.config/hyperion.config.json
    Hypercon Version 2.0Alpha9 nutzt /storage/hyperion/db/hyperion.db

Sie sind also nicht kompatibel und ich sollte die alte Version nicht mehr nutzen, richtig ?

Hi, I installed the newest Hypercon Version 2.0Alpha9 at my Libreelec at a Rasp4
    Before I configured Hyperion via hypercon from my PC

If I make changes there, a /storage/.config/hyperion.config.json was written.

If I make changes at the Web interface in Version 2 the configfile is written somewhere else .

I dont know where and which config file will be used

Thx for help me
    out of my confusion.