Beiträge von Paul Aviles

I got it working with the regular HyperBian and using a Microsoft Cinema USB Camera which has a great resolution. When testing the LED's using my laptop as if it was the TV I get very bad results.

Not sure how to trim the image from the camera for the correct size.

Hello, sorry for posting here, not sure it is the correct place. I tried searching and could not find a definite answer.

Happy New Year for everyone!!!!

I recently found Hyperion after buying a Govee device with an USB camera. The system works OK, but i think could be better since my 75 inch TV seems to be too big, and there is nothing for the lower side for the TV.

100% of the content we watch is via the apps on the TV, YouTube, Netflix, Prime, and regular TV channels so capturing an HDMI input will not work, is there a way to use an USB camera to parse the image and control the LED's?

If not, is there some sort of client/server that can be created with another Raspberry/Arduino connected with a camera in front of the TV perhaps form the ceiling in an angle and send the details to the Hyperion running the LEDs via UDP or similar?

Regards,

Paul