Beiträge von robvk

I am trying to follow the same steps, since I also want to move from Boblight to Hyperion.

I am using an Arduino with 4 simple led strips (whole led strip=same color. Bottom/left/top/right). Each led-strip is connected to 3 pins of the Arduino. So in my Boblight I have configured which led-strip is connected to which pins of the Arduino. Here is my problem: I cannot find out where to configure this part in Hyperion. I would expect to define the pin-mapping to the Arduino somewhere.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Solved it. In case anyone wants to know, I modified my arduino-sketch to wait for the prefix as described in above posts. Boblight does this differently from Adalight. I am using 4 led strips and hard-coded the prefix that I got from this post.
    I also needed to manually set the delaAyAfterConnect=2000 for Hyperion. For some reason the Hypercon-configtool keeps setting it to 0.

I am trying to follow the same steps, since I also want to move from Boblight to Hyperion.

I am using an Arduino with 4 simple led strips (whole led strip=same color. Bottom/left/top/right). Each led-strip is connected to 3 pins of the Arduino. So in my Boblight I have configured which led-strip is connected to which pins of the Arduino. Here is my problem: I cannot find out where to configure this part in Hyperion. I would expect to define the pin-mapping to the Arduino somewhere.

Does anyone know how to do this?