Beiträge von Seb Atkins

@mvaladas This is where i am so far,

i have used your french flag as a test along with some parts from the Knightrider effect, The whole matrix lights up all at once and then fades out and stays off, i cant seem to get the pixels scrolling across the matrix,

Could you point out where i am going wrong and maybe point me in the right direction?

This is where i am so far,

The Led matrix lights up but all in one go and then fades quickly and stays off, I cannot seem to get it to scroll across the matrix, any help would be great im guessing i've missed something stupid, I have tried to use bits from the knightrider effect and a few examples I have came across on the forum as i am not a programmer in any sense of the word,

Any input would be appreciated,

Hi Guys,

I have an Led Matrix set up and would like to use this to scroll in an image from left to right turn off all leds for a specified amount of time and then scroll another Image from right to left.

Has anyone wrote an effect to do this?

I have the Led's mimicing the image's by using hyperion-remote -i and specifying the image path but i cant see any way to make this scroll across the matrix is there any additional arguments i can pass on to this or does an effect need to be written?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance