Beiträge von n4tur3502

I seem to be having some issues with my setup. I recently switched from an invidia shield to an htpc running libreelec 10. I have tried x11 and xcb and I have the option to adjust display refresh rate turned on. When i play a 4k movie and go back to say 1080 content the resolution doesnt properly change in the grabber. It either gets stuck at the larger 4k resolution and any other content only plays in the upper left, or it stays at the 1920x1080 resolution and the 4k stuff is cropped to a 1080 section of the video feed. I have my resolution in kodi set to 1920x1080 refresh rate is set to 60. If i turn off adjust refresh rate the issue appears to go away. When adjust refresh rate is turned on my tv reports the correct resolution and refresh for each video, with it turned off they all say 1920x1080 60p. Now I have slightly gotten around this by using the kodi grabber 1.0.3 but that introduces a weird frame drop issue that results in my leds flashing randomly during playback. I am using the intel 630 onboard graphics as I dont have another card to throw in it. I am wondering if it wouldnt be worth it to switch the htpc to windows and see if that provides better results. Any help would be super amazing.

When I select either x11 or xcb my leds flicker when sitting idle. When I switch over to usb capture the issue disappears. This is running on the latest stable LibreElec x86_64. When I change the refresh rate on x11 or xcb it seems to cause random flickering. The hardware i have is a ryzen 3600 on a asus b450-f with a gtx 960. I have wled on an esp8266. I am powering 193 ws2812b and the esp with a 5v laptop power adapter. I have tested the leds with another hyperion setup and they have worked fine there, so it must be something with the pc this is on. Hyperion is running on the same machine as libreelec, i used the script in the tutorials section on this site to install it. I can provide logs if needed.

Hello, I have just installed libreelec and hyperion on an extra pc I have and wanted to know If there is a way to have the leds turn off when the screen turns off? I am using wled as the led output and everything works great, just this one last detail that would be great to figure out. Any help would be great and I will gladly give any needed info.

I have the common ground and the live wires going to both the esp and the ws2812b strip, the d4(gpio2) going from the esp to the data line on the led strip.

The power supply is one I bought off amazon, I know it works for the leds I have as i had them working with a raspberry pi 4.

My wled settings

I can get to wled and configure the strip. I have 193 leds. When I plug the leds in the leds dont come on. I have the data cord run to d4 on the esp/ the esp is on usb power from a wall charger and the leds are using a 5v 60a laptop power supply.

I think I figured it how to use the Android grabber. The only thing I can't figure out is how to get the lights to work. I have the wires run from the gnd and D4 pins to the gnd and data pads on my LEDs. The power for the LEDs is coming from a separate 5v power supply and the esp8266 is running off USB power. Are those the correct pins to hook up to on the esp? I got Hyperion running on a vm on my media server and it can see wled. I think I have the LED layout correct. I can see the live video in Hyperion so I know it's capturing. Just can't get the LEDs to light up.

Hello, I was wondering if I could get some assistance with setting hyperion up on my nvidia shield tv 2017? I currently have everything setup on my rpi4 but would kinda like to use the shield. I have a mirabox capture and I also have wled setup on an esp8266 if i need either one. How exactly would I get hyperion installed and working on the shield? I have looked through the forum but I dont think I am quite understanding the setup. Any help would be amazing. Thank you.

It seems to work fine in bordered window mode. Borderless and full screen either blank the leds or show the first color of it grabs from the game then never changes. I should also add that my leds for this are hooked up to an esp8266 via wled.

I currently have hyperion running on my rpi4 with libreelec 9.2.7 with a set of ws2812b leds attached via the rpi4s onboard pins. The only external piece of hardware I'm using is a power supply for the leds. I have had minimal issues with this setup. Only issue is with stuff that has 10bit color, those dont seem to display the led colors correctly. I was also able to get the leds to shut off with a button press on my remote as well as get them to auto shut off when the rpi4 screensaver pops on. I really like this setup and cant wait to be able to install libreelec 10 and have hyperion. Overall it is a very usable setup. I havent had much luck hyperion to work with other operating systems on my pi but if you wanna go the libreelec route then use the tutorial that is on the forum here, worked perfectly for me.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue I am having.

I currently have hyperion 2.0.0-alpha 9 on my windows 10 pc and it works fine until I load games. When I load a game the leds just stop responding.

I run most of my games at the native resolution for my monitor 2560x1440 at 144hz on my gtx 1080. If i share my screen from the hyperion web config then it seems to work fine.

I have my capture settings set to 640x480 and 20 mhz. I have tried both QT and dx9 captures and it's the same on both. Am I doing something wrong? I have tried searching the forums but I am not finding anything so far.

Any help would be amazing, thank you.

After some amazing help from some of the amazing people on this forum I finally have my own bias lighting setup. Got it running on my rpi 4 with libreelec 9.2.6 in the argon one v2, controlling everything with my logitech harmony hub remote. My wife and kid LOVE it, I love it and everyone who sees it loves it. Thank you all so much for helping me, I have learned a lot over the past week.

I was wondering what I could do to turn my leds on and off with a button on my harmony remote? I have the Argon one v2 case with my rpi 4 in it. I have the harmony hub remote hooked up to the pi via bluetooth and i am running libreelec 9.2.6. I wanted to know if i could like assign a script to a button to do this? I have received nothing but amazing help here so far and really appreciate the time and effort that has been put into all this. Any help would be just amazing as I cant seem to figure out how to make the script i wrote run from the remote when i press a button. Edit: Answered my own question.

Ok, So i hooked it up to gpio18 and some of them light up but not a lot. They kinds flicker, what controller should i be selecting for this in the Hyperion webpage?