Beiträge von n4tur3502

Hello and sorry if this has been answered before, I cant seem to find what im looking for.
    I have a set of these and this power supply
    When I hook the power up to the strip it does nothing. When i hook it up to the power from an led strip my son has they turn on dimly.
    I checked the power supply and its putting out 5v so i am not sure what I am doing wrong. I stripped the ends of the free red and white wires and hooked it up to the strip and I get nothing.

Also which gpio pins do i hook this bad boy up to in order to get hyperion to see the strip?

Oh I can totally solder them, I just figured the connectors would be easy and a little neater. But now that you said something I'm leaning towards solder and heat shrink tubing.

That is fantastic! Thank you so much for the info. I actually have a set of WS2818B leds in my amazon list already. Guess its time to drop the $50 or so bucks on the light strip/power and the corner connectors. I will 100% be posting my final setup when it is done.

Hello I am fairly new to hyperion and was wondering if someone could help with a question I cant seem to find the answer to. First, I have libreelec installed on a pi 4 running as my main media player in my living room. Do I need any other hardware besides the leds and possibly power to have it respond to kodi on the pi? Is there a good tutorial on what i need to do? Any help would be amazing. Thank you.