Beiträge von bamathrasher

no it does not matter...but i would try to power everything from your PSU...i looked for your psu brick but a can not see how much ampere ONE usb port delivers... my guess is that the brick comes to his limits...

Will do! I ran “dmesg” last night and saw several warnings related to “Under voltage detected” so I fully believe this to be a power issue. I’ll try running the pi and the grabber off the PSU

hm, as you can read in the first three lines, the grabber stops working... which settings do you use on the grabber? auto? i would try it with lower resolution settings

Thanks for the help TP! Heres a picture of my settings, I tried plugging the grabber into the Pi USB for power and it goes off almost immediately which is worse so I assume this may be a power thing although I feel like 4.8A for a Pi and an HDMI grabber should be plenty (which is what my USB brick is)

Hello All-

New here and new to Hyperion. After some woes I got my Hyperion setup off the ground with the following hardware:

RPi4 running latest HyperBian
    NodeMCU ESP8266 running latest WLED
    WS2812's
    5V/15A PSU for nodeMCU & LEDS

This HDMI grabber:
    This power brick to power my Pi & HDMI grabber:

Everything works great for about 5 minutes during a movie then my nodemcu/WLED is shutting down. I could tell it was a "graceful" shutdown because if I opened the WLED app rather then it telling me it was being live controlled by Hyperion, the power was just set to off for the LEDs.

I found this in the logs, appears to be the cause. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this? Thanks in advance!