Beiträge von DiscusZ

I have a USB capture deviced plugged into my Rpi4 everything seems to work, except. (here is my setup)

60" tv
    Yamaha AVR
    Amazon firestick
    USB capture device from amazon.ca (same version as a youtube video i watched)
    ESP8266 for my WS8211 LEDS (284 leds approx)

Ok
    my Firestick is plugged into USB capture HDMI in, from there it goes to my HDMI on my AVR, from there goes to my TV on the AVR out ports.

This seem to work I get video within Hyperion, the problem ariseds when I am done watching tv I power off tv and fire stick. Hyperion seems to lose the entry for the USB capture device (so not sure if this is software or hardware related) I theb have to disable hyperion and re-enable it for it to start working again

Any ideas as to what would be causing this?

I have a few issues to figure out this is the main one, then I will go on to the next ones :)

thanks I will try that. one other issue I have is trhe USB device disappears from thje hyperion drop down, trying to figure that out at the moment (happens when I tirn off TV and my sound system(HDMI video/audio) goes this this and then to the tv

I finally got Hyperion running on my Pi4, I have my WS2811 lights attached tyo my ESP8266 with WLED. I had this running alone foe a while during christmas in my front window with various christmas lights.

Now runinng this for my TV anbd the colors do not seem to match or as slow to change. is the WS2811 good enough for this? If so what do I need to look at to get this working and in sync properly

I have a USB capture on my Pi, it seems to work, I see video etc.

I have used some Youtube videos that have colors flowing all over the place as a test.

The WIFI AP is within 5 feet of my TV, the PI is plugged into ethernet, and ESP attached to WIFI

I ama t a loss as to why the color changes are slow, ort not accurate (and I have tested with the RGB byte order wizard and red is read and green is green

Thanks