Beiträge von TimeWalker75a

Hi,

Not sure if supposed to be posting here or if you even provide support for it, but worth asking.

Basically, using a Lightpack unit the LEDs will play the startup effect at full brightness, but when dispmanx actually runs grabbing Kodi, the lights are very dim. Previously I would use HSV valueGain of 4.5 to compensate for it. But tampering with setting on the webconfig, can't seem to make it appear any brighter.

master (GitHub-0ff4bf7/f620917-1492149514)

Anyone could provide any tips, please?

Managed to get it building, just had to tweak the crosscompile script quite a lot. Posting just the relevant bits for RPi.

Also builds fine with Qt 5.4.2 and Python 3.4.2 given the appropriate changed to cmake files.

After lots of toolchain rebuilding and rsync resyncing, I made it further to

Code
    /home/mint/raspberrypi/rootfs/usr/include/python2.7/../stdlib.h:760:34: fatal error: bits/stdlib-bsearch.h: No such file or directory
     # include <bits/stdlib-bsearch.h>

My stdlib is actually pulled into /rootfs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf, so I had to add

Code
    include_directories(${RASPCROSS_DIR}/rootfs/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf)

into cmake/Toolchain-rpi.cmake

Now it's getting all the way to this. I'd pulled /lib and /usr from OSMC 2017.03-1 .. tried building with linaro 4.2 and 4.3, but always end up here. What is it not liking about the libs, the linked versions are all over the place?

I'm fairly sure this link well help you.

Thanks, but I wouldn't be so sure as the thread goes on to describe how to amend PATH to be able to invoke qmake, whereas I already have that working and qmake is reporting the library path to cmake by using -query. Should probably mention that qmake is just a softlink to qmake-qt4, so can call it either way as both directories are in PATH.

Tried setting QTDIR=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4 in my .bashrc to no avail either.

There's something else that is going on with Qt unfortunately. I had a look around for quite a while but couldn't find any indication on how to fix this.

Trying to follow the cross-compiling routines and keep running into the following problem on both Ubuntu 16.04 and Mint 18.1 KDE. Qt installs as 4.8.7 from libqt4-dev.

So the debian package is built ok, but the actual cross-compile fails. The paths are as follows and QT_INSTALL_LIBS is indeed that.

So at the very least, FindQt4 should be finding the soft links ?

Code
    mint@mint-vb ~ $ ls -la /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu | grep libQtCore
    -rw-r--r--   1 root root      655 Jun  2  2016 libQtCore.prl
    lrwxrwxrwx   1 root root       18 Apr 17 20:57 libQtCore.so -> libQtCore.so.4.8.7
    lrwxrwxrwx   1 root root       18 Apr 16 10:54 libQtCore.so.4 -> libQtCore.so.4.8.7
    lrwxrwxrwx   1 root root       18 Apr 16 10:54 libQtCore.so.4.8 -> libQtCore.so.4.8.7
    -rw-r--r--   1 root root  3086448 Jun  2  2016 libQtCore.so.4.8.7

Any help is appreciated.

Not too sure if this belongs in Hardware or Software section, but here it goes.

I have a mass production Lightpack unit, which has been configured via HyperCon. No matter what I've done in config by offsetting the first LED, I couldn't make it align the LED strip colours (I believe the individual LEDs can't be controlled, correct me if I'm wrong?) with the colours on screen. After messing around for a good while with one of them RGB youtube videos with a spinning animation, I finally made it work.. with a catch.

My Lightpack is installed in Andromeda configuration, which means the ordering of the LED if looking at the TV from the front goes counter clockwise, starting from bottom right LED strip.

The problem is, for the device to actually display colours in the right order, the LED strips have to be physically re-plugged into the Lightpack unit. Now, the left side is all OK, the right side however requires me to change the connectors as:

Strip #5 - Port #9
    Strip #6 - Port #8
    Strip #7 - Port #5
    Strip #8 - Port #6
    Strip #9 - Port #7

Anyone with this setup could chime in with their config, or perhaps just someone has any tips on how to re-arrange the right side of the unit to be in proper order? Thank you in advance.

Hi,

The only mention of this I could find was on the Github, but no suggested resolution as it appears to have fixed itself - not my case. https://github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion/issues/225

I have found a Prismatic/Lightpack fork by psieg, who has done some nifty things. And I very much would like the ability to toggle off the enclosure LED as it's unnecessary bright. However, using OSMC 2017.03.01 on a Pi3 (hyperion seems to be absolutely broken on LibreELEC 8.0.0) I ran into issues even when I'm not introducing any changes and merely compiling the FW source. Just to be sure it's not the fork itself, I've tried the official woodenshark repo and built 7.6 FW from that, which leads to the same problem. I've even got as far as downloading the Source.tar.gz from Releases on the main Lightpack repo and compiled the sources to no avail. The only firmware that allows the Hyperion daemon to communicate with the device without error is the one from lightpack.tv or from the Release section on the Lightpack repo - https://github.com/woodenshark…releases/tag/FW_version_6

Had official 7.5 before I've started tinkering with the Lightpack unit. In all other attempts to flash self-compiled FW I end up with unable to claim interface(-5): LIBUSB_ERROR_NOT_FOUND coming from hyperiond. One observation is that building under Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, I see the self-compiled firmware ends up as 17.3 Kb whereas the official unmodified 7.6 is 16.8 Kb. But it works flawlessly under OSX with Prismatic software...

Was trying to compile the NG project from Github, but cross-compiling from Ubuntu 16.04 I always run into Qt5 issues when building for the pi. So couldn't really test if the problem is there with the new codebase.

Any help is appreciated?