Beiträge von strikegun

Hi pigbait,
    this is my config on the wetek play. Modify it for your config

that are questions I had also ;)
    No, you don't need the addon. That will conflict aswell, because they all use the framegrabber and overrides the amlgrabber.
    Only the hyperion on the wetek play, installed over the autoinstaller-script.
    the wetek play hyperion grabs the images and calcs the data, sends it then over the forwarder to´the pi and that does the part to the leds.
    That all works also with the lightberry converter, I was told.

not directly
    in the config add manual:

you have to comment the framegrabber part. that conflicts with the amlgrabber.

I tested again the wetek play with the amlgrabber option. But I have to remove the framegrabber part. with both it doesn't work.
    With only the amlgrabber part it works, but only when a movies plays. not in the menu.

Code
    "amlgrabber": {
                    "width" : 64,
                    "height" : 64,
                    "frequency_Hz" : 10.0
            },

With that and the auto installer on the wetek play and a forward to the Rpi it seems to work.
    Now I want to try to get the addon Hyperion to send menu light to the RPi directly and the local hyperion on the wetek for the movie lights.

Hallo,
    ich habe Hyperion schon mal vor einem Jahr am laufen gehabt. Alles gut gewesen.
    Jetzt habe ich die Openelec Box (Wetek Play) und habe damit Probleme es zum laufen zu bekommen.
    Hyperion kann ich per Handy app ansteuern, Kodi kann aus dem Menü heraus Farben zeigen.
    Nur wenn ich einen Film starte passiert nichts.

Um einen Weg zu finden, habe ich ein paar Verständnisfragen.

• Wenn hyperiond auf der Wetek play installiert ist und auf /dev/amvideocap0 zugreifen soll, brauch ich dann noch den Hyperion Kodi Addon?
    • Kodi Addons: Boblight oder hyperion? was ist aktuell besser?
    • Ginge das? Wetek Hyperion grab per /dev/amvideocap0 -> forward über jason und protocoll -> RPi mit hyperion -> LEDs?
      Damit wären zwei Hyperions unterwegs, einer grabbt der andere gibt es an die LEDs weiter.
    • Mit einem Splitter, HDMI2cinch Converter und usb Grabber (wie ihn lightberry anbietet) brauch ich keine Kodi Addons oder stream grabber unter /dev/....?
      Ich habe noch nen Gigablue SAT (geht per engimalight) und eine PS4. Wäre also per HDMI grabben sowieso nicht besser?

Danke

I found out, that I can install hyperion on wetek play by the install script. that should use now amvideocap0, I hope, and than I can forward jason and protocol to my RPi.
    But still only the framegrabber works, done by the hyperion kodi plugin. Video grabbing is not working. Do I need the hyperion plugin? Is the plugin using the wrong /dev/grabber? Or is hyperiond always looking on /dev/amvideocap0 and I don't need any kodi plugin?