Beiträge von Steffent

I recently installed Hyperion and was annoyed to discover the USB grabber I have used does not pass along CEC.
    Winch means turning on my Shield TV, only powers up my Receiver but no longer the TV. Same for powering it down.

Oh, yeah it has the rainbow bars for "no signal" as well.
    I'm using the KEBIDU 4K HDMI-compatible Capture Card from Aliexpress. Just so you can avoid it, if that's something you need.

So does anyone know of a grabber that has CEC pass-though, or a splitter that does?

Giving u guys an update. I have ordered a new HDMI2USB grabber, which can support 4k signal without reducing the second output resolution.
    With this new unit, I could safe the HDMI converter to analoge and the UTV007 USB stick.

All my problems like flickering, rainbow screen, no CEC support are gone. Should have bought that thing earlier, could saved me a lot of headache.

I just installed Hyperion, and ran into the problem of no CEC being passed along and the minor issue of the rainbow screen. So came here searching for recommendations on a USB grabber without these problems and found the one you linked to on the German Amazon.

But you are using a receiver with "dual" outputs and not a splitter, right?