Beiträge von Dreedz

While I'm wiating for more stuff to come to finish this project (and I need to ask some friends for a soldering iron) here is a pic of the inside of the LED controller that doesn't work if it can bring some info as to why that doesn't work.

Okay thanks for the answer , I'll try to build it with an arduino or a wemos, if you have a tutorial for me I'll happily follow it (I'm really new to the world of raspberry and arduino). Could I solder the led stripe directly to the Pi zero GPio ? Also I might have to change the power supply I'm using, the chinese gave me a 5V 5A for 220 LEDs and from what I gathered I'll need something with more amps.

Hi,

I bought a LED controller like the one below. I've setup my brand new pi zero with hyperbian and got everything ready (hdmi switch -> hdmi splitter -> hdmi grabber -> pi zero -> chinese controller -> ws2812b ) but my problem is that the LEDs only light for half a second and then they stay off. They go red, green and blue once and that's it. The video grabber is working as I can see the live feed from the web configuration of hyperbian. From the very slim documentation that came with the chinese controller it would seem to indicate it runs adalight but that's my best guess.

I'd appreciate any help to troubleshoot this.

wVgu2bq.png