Beiträge von Flowdeeps

Hi, only just found out about this project and it's exactly what I was looking for.

I had already purchased the parts I needed to do this and was going to write my own software (in fact did write my own software in python and websockets a few weeks ago) before I found out that a whole bunch of folk had already done it.

I've just set up my hardware with very few issues (pin 18 on my pi2 was fried but I moved it to 12 and it's working great now) and am running 288 ws2812B LEDs over 2m on a 5v (slightly over, 5.4) 10a and it looks incredible with my cheap HDMI capture dongle.

It's not installed yet though as I need some help getting my head around the physical installation process. I only want to have 3 LED strips, left - 72, top - 144, right - 72, as my TV is not wall-mounted and I have an 8-port HDMI switch underneath so you wouldn't be able to see anything anyway. How can I tell the strip to start from the bottom left to the bottom right via the top strip in a clockwise direction in the interface? I've attached a supplementary image