Beiträge von Mattmclaughlin

Thanks for that Mike, I found the capture cards based on a YouTube video I was following, in the video he is using a Pi 3B with the same capture card with USB3

Do the cards you sent work with HDCP 2.2 and 4K output to TV?

Here is the video I followed:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hello,

I've got Hyperbian running on a Pi 3B with a 4K USB capture card plugged in and WS2812B LED's

I've got my 4K Fire stick plugged into the Input and my TV plugged into Output

The Capture card says it supports HDMI 2 and HDCP 2.2 but when I plug everything in, I can't get a signal on the TV?

I can view the capture via Hyperion on the 'Monitor' button

On the dashboard, if i press 'Disable Instance' then the video shows up on the TV but that turns all the LED's off.

Logs attached

Hello,

Firstly I'm new to WS2812B and Hyperion and this is my first project but I'm now stuck and unsure what to try next.

I have purchased a 5M 300LED WS2812B strip and installed it around my TV (55inch)

The strip covers the TV in around 240 LEDs so I'm hoping I can tell Hyperion not to use the last 60 strips later on.

Here's how I've got it set up:

I have the LEDs around my TV and I have a 10A power supply plugged into a double barrel adapter/splitter with my Pi plugged into one barrel and my LEDs plugged into the other with both the start and end of the white/red cables on the LEDs in it. I then have a dupont cable (male to female) plugged into the LEDs green cable port and the other end plugged into my Pi on GPIO 18

I have then installed the Hyperion NG add-on in HomeAssistant on my Pi and set my LED hardware to WS281X, set the GPIO PIN and mapped out my TV screen with number of LEDs. When I plug my LEDs in, I get around 5 LEDs lighting up (mainly white/blue) but nothing from Hyperion controls them?

I do have a 4K HDMI capture card ordered to use with this setup but it hasnt arrived yet, I was just hoping to be able to use some of the ambient effects for now though

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have a Raspberry Pi 4B (4GB)