Beiträge von Sizo

I am trying to publish the app to the Apple Store, but it got rejected with the following message and resolving steps:

Anybody an idea where i can get the authorisation, or who I can address to get the authorisation?

Kind regards,

Hey there!

I'm excited to announce the launch of Hyperion Control, a new app that puts you in control of your Hyperion setup.

Key Features:

• 🌟 Manage Multiple Servers: Seamlessly control multiple Hyperion servers hassle-free.
    • 🎨 Easy Color Selection: Pick vibrant colors effortlessly using our cool hue wheel.
    • ✨ Effects: Get creative with a range of dazzling effects for your LEDs.
    • 🔴 Power On and Off: Conveniently switch your LEDs on and off with a tap.

I'll will try updating and adding new features to Hyperion Control. Consider this version a beta release, providing you with the basic essentials to get started.

I'll be launching the iOS version of Hyperion Control on the Apple Store in the coming days. So stay tuned for that!

I must mention that since this is a beta release, there's a chance you may encounter a bug or two along the way. But don't worry! I'm here to make this app as smooth and flawless as possible. If you come across any issues or have suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to reach out and report them to me. Your valuable feedback will help me squash those bugs and make the necessary improvements promptly.

By the way, I started this project for fun and to learn more about Flutter. Your feedback and ideas mean a lot to me, so feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions.

Download Hyperion Control now from the :

Cheers,

Sylber

Hi there,

I am working on a mobile app so people can change the colors of the their Hyperion setup through their mobile.. But i am struggling with getting a succes response from the API. When I use postman i get a succesfull response but when the call goes the mobile app i get the following error:

Code
    flutter: {
        "command": "",
        "error": "Errors during message parsing, please consult the Hyperion Log.",
        "success": false,
        "tan": 0
    }

When i check my Hyperion log, i see the following:

Code
     2022-11-21T00:58:32.378Z [hyperiond HTTPJSONRPC] (DEBUG) (JsonAPI.cpp:81:handleInstanceSwitch()) Client '::ffff:192.168.2.1' switch to Hyperion instance 0
     2022-11-21T00:58:32.383Z [hyperiond HTTPJSONRPC] (ERROR) Failed to parse json data from JsonRpc@::ffff:192.168.2.1: Error: illegal value at Line: 0, Column: 0
     2022-11-21T00:58:53.120Z [hyperiond WEBSOCKET] (DEBUG) (WebSocketClient.cpp:204:sendClose()) send close: 1000 
     2022-11-21T00:58:54.748Z [hyperiond WEBSOCKET] (DEBUG) (WebSocketClient.cpp:30:WebSocketClient()) New connection from ::ffff:192.168.2.1
     2022-11-21T00:58:54.769Z [hyperiond WEBSOCKET] (DEBUG) (JsonAPI.cpp:81:handleInstanceSwitch()) Client '::ffff:192.168.2.1' switch to Hyperion instance 0
     2022-11-21T00:58:55.681Z [hyperiond WEBSOCKET] (DEBUG) (JsonAPI.cpp:1054:handleLoggingCommand()) log streaming activated for client ::ffff:192.168.2.1

Anybody an idea whats going wrong? The body what I am sending to 'http://192.168.2.10:8090/json-rpc' is :

Code
    {
            "command": "serverinfo",
            "tan": "1",
          }

Kind regards,

Sizo

Ambientheater77

I have no experience with electrical engineering, but I wil try..

So i need a level shifter (3 to 5 v ?) like this module:

And then i need to connect everything like this picture ? :

I found those pictures on: https://www.raspberrypi-spy.co…th-the-raspberry-pi-gpio/

In the picture they are mentioning "5V Sensor", as you can see there is a GND, OUT and 5V channel. In my case because i am using a LED strip, is the OUT channel the same as DATA channel on my ledstrip? So do I need to connect the DATA channel then to a GPIO pin? Or needs it to be connected to the HV1 channel

Ambientheater77

Led strips: WS2812B (5m 60 IP65 ---- from aliexpress https://nl.aliexpress.com/item…042311.0.0.4eb14c4dohotjP )

Power supply: 10A - 5V ( https://nl.aliexpress.com/item…042311.0.0.cf334c4dyliDdI ) - so I dont have a PSU, do i need one ?

Ive tried changing baudrate settings and the controllers but the leds are still staying white(when the led count is > 60), it only works stable with APA104 en baudrate: 2235000..

So does this mean that i need a logic levelshifter? If yes is there somewhere a tutorial how to do this, or what exactly do I need so I can try to figure it out by myself..

Thanks to Ambientheater77 I am getting closer.

Instead of using the PMW controller he recommended to try the SPI controller. Because I wasnt able to get the leds working with the RPI PMW controller.

But now the next thing, if I set my 'Hardware Led Count' above +/- 50 then all my leds stay white. They don't turn off when I kill the software, I have to pull out the power supply. But if I set my 'Hardware Led Count' to 20, the 20 leds work fine. I can then configure effects and I see that the LEDs work properly.

Anyone have an idea why my LEDs don't work and only glow white when I increase my 'Hardware LED count'?

My Current Setup right now :

Controller type: apa104

Baudrate: 2235000 (standard value)

Added extra settings to: /boot/config.txt

Code: /boot/config.txt
    dtparam=spi=on
    core_freq=500
    core_freq_min=500

Thanks Lighting-guy, i just tried it again the normal way if there is something wrong with the software..

But now I am getting the following error:

Code
    2021-05-22T15:40:45.937Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'ws281x' signals error: 'Failed to open. Error message: Selected GPIO not possible'

I think I messed it up to try doing strange things, can it be that i just burned down my led strip? Or do i need to try to cut some of the leds and then solder the connectors on the pads..

Yes, i saw yesterday that he updated the library, ive downloaded also the latest master branch and compiled it. But what i mean with that the leds not are working is: Only the first 5/6 leds are on, sometimes none of them get on.. So its really weird :S

Sorry for asking a lot of questions, but i Just updated the external depency on my branche.. Now I need to compile my branch right(Like this video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    ) ?

If not can you correct me what the next steps should be ?

Kind regards,