Beiträge von hissingshark

I have NG built from the latest commit #4c0c102 (10/11/2019) on a Vero4K (OSMC) and an RPi3 (RaspbianLite)

Platform capture works on both devices and can be seen in the webGUI live preview.

On the Vero4K I have "forwarder" activated, with the "JSON target" and "flatbuffer target" set to the IP address of the RPi3 and the default ports.
    Debug output is:
    [INDENT][hyperiond JSONSERVER] <INFO> Started on port 19444
    [hyperiond FLATBUFCONNECTION] <INFO> Connecting to Hyperion: 192.168.1.250:19401
    [hyperiond NETFORWARDER] <INFO> Forward now to json targets '192.168.1.250:19446'
    [hyperiond NETFORWARDER] <INFO> Forward now to flatbuffer targets '192.168.1.250:19401'[/INDENT]

On the RPi3 I have "Flatbuffers Server" and "Protocol Buffers Server" activated, set to the same ports as above.
    Debug output is:
    [INDENT][hyperiond JSONSERVER] <INFO> Started on port 19444
    [hyperiond FLATBUFSERVER] <INFO> Started on port 19401
    [hyperiond PROTOSERVER] <INFO> Started on port 19446[/INDENT]

So how should I see the Vero4K forwarded onto the RPi3?
    I assumed there would be an option in the RPI3 "remote control" to select the Vero4K as a source, but I only have the usual:
    [INDENT]System Platform Capture: (Dispmanx)
    System Effect: Warm mood blobs[/INDENT]

Is there something else I should be doing?

Many Thanks,

Kudos for the work so far @BioHaZard1 ! I'm made up. This app is looking very sharp.

Those of us using hyperion on the Vero4K are only able to get the on-board grabber working by being early adopters and compiling Hyperion-NG (which is also looking fab by the way). The loss of the android remote was a big hurt, for me personally at least, but even this alpha is already putting back lost functionality.

Keep up the good work.

Ah, I get the priority thing now. I used --list to monitor the priority given to the events.

The grabber seems to use 890.
    Events from the command-line default to 100.
    These were over ridden by the app, which issued them at 50.
    The power button only clears the 50 events, so any residual command-line events took over rather than the grabber kicking in.

Using the -p option to set events from the command-line to 50 allows the 2 systems to dovetail nicely, each overriding the other as required.

Many Thanks.

Hi, I've got a working setup of:
    RPI3 running OSMC,
    Arduino Uno R3 (via USB)
    WS2801 (96 leds).

Initially I was controlling using the android app.
    I'm now trying to implement some automation using hyperion-remote on the command-line.

Q1.
    I've managed to replicate the start/stop of effects and setting static colours, but how do I switch back to the internal grabber? On the app there's a "power button" that selects it, but I can't see anything in the man pages for hyperion-remote. I tried to check the app source code to see what method it uses, but that's not publicly available...

Q2.
    If the grabber is already running and I switch to a colour or effect on the command-line, then the app lets me override that colour/effect, but I can no longer start the grabber again from the app.
    But if I first select a colour/effect from the app and the change them on the command-line the grabber can still be started from the app. Odd behaviour ?bug.

Cheers,