Beiträge von Skye

Yeah it's crazy, it seems so easy in tutorial, but i can't even turn on my fricking led, i'm a jackass T_T. let's hope someone has a solution. I can only find tutorial with people doing the low amps methods with a charger... maybe our PSU is not working properly, but it gives me 5V though. Led strip is brand new though, they seems very fragile...we'll get through this ;) xD

I have a similar issue, it's my first time trying the ambilight for my tv, so far i just have leds and the raspberry connected but only the first few led turn on and the fifth one is green and the reste is not on. I'm using a raspberry 3b, w2812b led 1m/60led strip with a 5V 30A PSU for the led, and a seperate charger for the raspberry. I used the additional voltage red and white wires to plug to the PSU, I check it was 5 V coming out. I see lots of tutorial showing the raspberry and the led supplied through the same PSU and connecting the pi and led ground to the third pin. I'm at loss is that necessary even if i have two seperate psu ? Is the code "dtparam=audio=off" needs to be active ie without the # ?
    Thanks in advance for your feedback

@TPmodding it would be the led w2812b link to the raspberry through gpio18 and plug directly to the AC. Could i control them through hyperion? or it has to be though some kind of capture ?

@n4tur3502 thanks for your help, I'm sorry i'm definitely noob, libre elec is like a software media center ? So it would mean hyperion would need to capture the content displayed on libre elec ? so it can't work without capture

Thanks guys

Bonjour, je débute sur le ambilight et je rencontre un problème... Je n'arrive tout simplement pas a faire allumer les LED...ca fait couillon quand même.

J'ai acheté une alim 5V 30A et des led w2812b et SK6812. J'ai bien vérifié que j'ai 5V en sortie. Lorsque je branche mon bandeau d'1m 60led de w2812b je n'obtiens que 4 led allumé et la 5eme est verte et après plus rien en bout de chaine. sur le Sk6812 de 5m/60led je n'ai qu'une led verte en position 5... Peut être que mon alim est défectueuse mais elle sort bien du 5V pourtant... j'ai bien branché le fils rouge en + et blanc en COM...
    Si quelqu'un a eu cet galère je veux bien de l'aide...
    Merci

Hello, i have just discovered the ambilight with hyperion, i wanted to know if you could only use the raspberry pie to just manage the led and control them through hyperion but i don't need the ambilight. I just want to be able to control the led through the app, but i'm not sure if it's possible because i've only seen tutorial with hyperion needing a capture device... In that case would i need additional stuff to make it work ?

Thank you in advance for any feedback, i'm quite new on the subject.

Cheers