Beiträge von thehijacker

Thank you for the tips. I have connected two cables at end of the strip to GND and +5V. Also connected additional GND pin from Pi Zero W to share GND.

Maybe it is a bit better but still not perfect. Made a video and two pictures how it looks. There is still flickering at end and when I enable solid white it gets more and more "yellow" color until it reaches end of strip. Still power issue? Could it be and issue with L corner elements?

https://pisarna.t-2.com/s/fGqndyHcCy3Tks5

Hello all. I have similar problem with flickering but not all LED are flickering. Only around last 50 LED on the strip (few on bottom and entire left last side). If I reduce brightness to 50% flickering is gone.

Using Pi Zero W, PIN 18 and 226 LED WS2812B strip. Corners connected with L connectors. GND on Pi Zero W (PIN 6) is connected to shared PSU and LED GND connectors. Should I connect more GND pins from Pi Zero W to shared GND (ie. 14, 20, 30, 34, 9, 25, 39)?

Power supply is Mean Well LRS -100/5 V/DC 18 A 90 W, which should be more then enough. I power the strip only on one side. Can I use same PSU to power it from the end +5V and GND on strip with same +5V and GND from PSU?

Thank you for any given tips.