Beiträge von aaaaaaxxx

Hi guys not sure if you guys would know this, but i FTP'd to google TV and trying to find system picture i looked each folders one by one cannot find it, do you guys would know where linux keeps these pics ? there is standby picture when google tv not in used would dispaly its colorful standby tv pic i wanna remove it or replace it with black background picture so it turns of my leds when not used.

y

hey guys everything is great so far not sure if you guys would know is there a like timer thing to turn these leds off e.g. 12am to 8am something?

because i got google tv just today and unlike chromecast it doesnt turn off by itself when tv is off and it meant to be staying on standby and makes the leds to stay on as well etc.

ok after reboot cant even get the nintendo swtich working what steps do you guys after reboot?

i mean i cant even get that snowy flacking screen back

edit fixed by switching on and off the enable capture and usb mode! XD really excited

doing some test for some reason leds showing blue on red color and red on blue color, everything else is greaaaaat!!

HOLY moly. chromecast worked! i just used the power cable and adapter it came with rather than phone charger!

thanks a lot for all your help Mike72 and lighting guy ! really happy!

ok partially had to install the wires again and reboot to test and now cant get the chromecast working again but atleast needs some tweaking etc. but there is hope i saw it working and took picture haha

thanks a lot, am afaraid you are right! used switch and works fine. i really want chromecast to work thats how i see most contents. any way to get it working ? am using new chromecast possible to try the first or other versions? i want to cast youtube content is there a chromecast alternative that have no hdmi issue?

Ok i tested the video capture on windows and chroemcast and working great.

should i install OBS Studio in rpi ?https://obsproject.com/download

Zitat

The Linux release is available officially for Ubuntu 18.04 and newer. FFmpeg is required.

sudo apt install ffmpeg

After installing FFmpeg, install OBS Studio using:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:obsproject/obs-studio

sudo apt install obs-studio

Ok guys thanks i just did apt get update/upgrade and went all fine it is latest. I also did apt-cache search firmware and was able to find hdmi2usb-mode-switch then i installed it.

I did quick reboot and still cannot see the video loop in lsusb and yes i do use the exact one in the article. and yes it i added power to it as well, i can use my chromecast that is attached to it so am sure its not faulty perhaps...

any othe

Ok thanks, i rand sudo apt-get update and sudo apt-get dist-upgrade.

Took around 2 hours for upgrade to finish and noticed it was stuck.

after restarting the pi zero, it is not booting back up at all now :(

no leds showing as well.

EDIT: burnt new hyperion image back to sd card an RPI is back alive need to do it all over again now will update here.

Hi please assist me im stuck.

following this tutorial i set up mine using the exact hardware in the article : https://peyanski.com/tv-ambien…aspberry-pi-and-hyperion/

i do get the leds working fine with the stand by effect, so power etc seems fine.

issue is i can't get the video usb working i did ticked USB capturing and the i connected input to chromecast and output to tv and usb A from card to USB b rpi zero.

i ran lsusb:

Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

and

pi@HyperBian:~ $ dmesg | grep -i Video

[ 1.592788] vc-sm: Videocore shared memory driver

[ 40.159341] bcm2835_vc_sm_cma_probe: Videocore shared memory driver

[ 40.341561] videodev: Linux video capture interface: v2.00

[ 40.562381] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Device node output[0] registered as /dev /video13

[ 40.566512] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Device node capture[0] registered as /de v/video14

[ 40.575168] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Device node capture[1] registered as /de v/video15

[ 40.577499] bcm2835-isp bcm2835-isp: Device node stats[2] registered as /dev/ video16

[ 40.618453] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Device registered as /dev/video10

[ 40.629701] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Device registered as /dev/video11

[ 40.702057] bcm2835-codec bcm2835-codec: Device registered as /dev/video12

could you please assit,