Beiträge von Lil Majin

Code
    I have a question for users:
    Is there any way to make hyperion also work when displaying images from internal applications such as YouTube or Netflix?
    I have been a user of Hyperion for several years, but it irritates me terribly when I watch YouTube and the LEDs light up what comes from the HDMI port, i.e. the TV decoder.

Mam kilka pytań ..

Może zacznę od konfiguracji jaką mam:

-Hypierion 2.0.14

-SK6812 RGWN 60led/m +Power SupplyMean Well 90W 18A

-RPI 4b

-any samsung tv 55"

- Pytanie pierwsze, czy lepiej dla mnie jest używać Hyperiona czy Hyperbiana?

-Mam problem z balansem bieli na tej taśmie. Wcześniej miałem ws2812b a teraz sk6812 rgbnw jest dużo lepiej ale nie wiem czy idealnie

-Trzecie pytanie jest dość trudne: czy jest jakiś sposób na przechwycenie sygnału z telewizora tak, aby podświetlenie działało również z YouTube wbudowanym w telewizor ?

Cześć.

Mam pytanie, które może być proste, ale nie wiem, jak zaktualizować Hyperion 2.0.0-alpha.10?

Na stronie konfiguracji w zakładce aktualizacja klikam aktualizuj ale nic się nie dzieje

Hello. Can anyone help me with the configuration? I have a problem with the correct display of colors all the time. I do everything like others during the configuration and it still does not glow as it should. I will add that I used the old Hypercon before and it worked well but it often crashed and therefore tests newer solutions like Ng and Hdr.

The main question: does it have the right to work well on ws2811? how do i use ws2812b?