Beiträge von uiketekaes

Hi guys! I saw some tutorials to install Hyperion + leds but I went to fast and I didnt read enought...

Now I have this system:

- PC with Kodi (HDMI source), connected to capture card (this card) and the card connected to raspberry pi 4 for controlling leds.

All was fine until I realized that config isn´t enought for Netflix 4k HDR. First of all I need Firestick 4k (obviously) but I cant plug firestick in the capture card due to DHCP problem....

My question is:

- What more hardware I need to get for play 4k hdr from netflix/amazon prime..... : Firestick -> ¿¿¿HDMI Splitter??? -> Capture card -> TV .

I can acomplish this setup with all hdmi splitters ? I mean if all HDMI splitters remove hdcp or dont

My capture card is capable to transmit HDR to my TV or that work isnt for the capture card?

Thanks for all guys.

Hi, im new in this! I found some videos about installing hyperion in raspberry pi but with the ws812x leds.

Im trying with de SK6812 in spi connection and I dont now how to configure on Hyperion and in the raspberry pi config.

Only do this:

- add dtparam=spi=on at config.txt

- connect led ¿data? cable to GPIO 10

RasPiWH_GPIOpinout_grande.png?v=1594892083

- Using 5v power supply to power leds and raspberry pi (micro usb for both)

- Default config in Led Hardware with SK6812spi. Only change Hardware led count (10 for testing)

Am doing something wrong? Thanks!

Update:

- Leds on, but only white color. And If I reboot raspberry with hyperion I dont see the rainbow effect with boot

Thanks