Beiträge von mitp231

So I have a RPi 4 and would like to set up hyperion with my gaming rig and 27'' monitor. I've read that one needs an hdmi splitter in order to deliver video input both into the monitor/TV and the capture card (if they're not one and the same). In my setup, the graphics card will be directly connected to the monitor via DisplayPort 1.4a to support 4K at 60+ FPS; I have not seen anything like a display port to hdmi splitter all in one, so my question is the following: since my graphics card has an hdmi output in addition to the display port (which I plan on connecting directly to the monitor), can I connect that extra hdmi output to a capture card and then into the RPi?

Or would I have to somehow link the video output going into the monitor with the capture card? My issue with this is that I have not seen a capture card that can support display port for 4K 60+ FPS, and it doesn't make sense that I would not just be able to take the extra hdmi output from the video card and plug that into a capture card. Any helpful information on this front would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.