Beiträge von yaelRashlin

Hi,

I just upgraded to 2.0.12 and my USB Capture card stopped being recognized.

I'm using the 4K capture card that almost every guide is recommending:

my settings are:

And this is how it looks in my web gui

The interesting part is that I thing in Hyperbian the driver is disabled, The cmd does not work

Code
    pi@HyperBian:~ $ blacklist snd_bcm2835
    -bash: blacklist: command not found

and /etc/modules is empty

Code
    pi@HyperBian:~ $ cat /etc/modules
    # /etc/modules: kernel modules to load at boot time.
    #
    # This file contains the names of kernel modules that should be loaded
    # at boot time, one per line. Lines beginning with "#" are ignored.

So I think that we are all good with the audio driver.

BTW - thank you all for all the help, I really appreciate it :)

I used this calculation from reddit, it worked quit well so I'm guessing it's not an issue with the power supply.

I did some testing videos and it worked flawlessly

I'll try to change all the wiring but this is so strange that it worked at first without a Logic Level Shifter and than it worked only with Logic Level Shifter and now it doesn't at all.

it's so confusing and I was afraid that by updating the os I might had broke something or that might have been an issue with the audio driver and GPIO 18 (PWM).

I just tried to add a Logic Level Shifter between the Rpi zero and the ws2815 and it worked, I was able to regain control and everything synced with the screen but than I did the stupid thing and I tried to move it to my RPI4 and everything fell apart, now it doesn't matter what I do - it just doesn't seem to work :(

H

I'm having some issues controlling my led strip using Hyperion, it was working perfectly until 2 weeks ago but all of a sudden it stopped working.

Right now trying to turn on/off the led strip from the dashboard does not affect the led, it just keeps being lit and not turning off nor changing according to the picture from the capture card.

I checked with 2 different boards (zero/4) and I'm having the same results so I don't think it's a problem with the GPIO.

The led also seems to turn on when I'm connecting the data pin to GPIO 18 so I don't think there is an issue with the led strip.

I tried to upgrade to the latest version (2.0.0-alpha.11) and everything seems to be working properly program wise but the led strip just stays turned on and just the first 20 leds.

I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary in the logs either.

That's my log:

hyperion._log.txt

the service is missing :(

Code
    $ ls /etc/systemd/system
    autologin@.service                      default.target           graphical.target.wants       rc-local.service.d      syslog.service
    bluetooth.target.wants                  dhcpcd5.service          halt.target.wants            reboot.target.wants     timers.target.wants
    dbus-fi.w1.wpa_supplicant1.service      dhcpcd.service.d         multi-user.target.wants      remote-fs.target.wants
    dbus-org.bluez.service                  display-manager.service  network-online.target.wants  sockets.target.wants
    dbus-org.freedesktop.Avahi.service      getty.target.wants       poweroff.target.wants        sshd.service
    dbus-org.freedesktop.timesync1.service  getty@tty1.service.d     printer.target.wants         sysinit.target.wants
    $

I tried to remove and reinstall hyperion(2.0.0-alpha.10.1~buster) on my Raspberrypi.

the installation seems to be ok

but the server is down and it seems the service is not available at all

Code
    $ sudo systemctl disable --now hyperion@pi
    Failed to disable unit: Unit file hyperion@pi.service does not exist.

the only way to start the server is by running:

Code
    $ sudo /usr/share/hyperion/bin/hyperiond /etc/hyperion/hyperion.config.json
    2021-10-04T13:48:36.740 hyperiond SETTINGSMGR  : <ERROR> Database version [2.0.0-alpha.10] is greater that current Hyperion version [2.0.0-alpha.10.1]
    2021-10-04T13:48:36.745 hyperiond DAEMON       : <INFO> CEC handler created
    2021-10-04T13:48:36.753 hyperiond EFFECTFILES  : <INFO> 40 effects loaded from directory :/effects/
    2021-10-04T13:48:36.757 hyperiond EFFECTFILES  : <INFO> 22 effect schemas loaded from directory :/effects/schema/

how can I restore the service and make it start automatically on reboot?