Beiträge von Acmanetas

I’ve been scouring the internet for a splitter that can do 4K 120hz (basically full HDMI 2.1) and for the life of me can’t find anything that does more than 60hz. There are switchers that can handle 120hz, but no splitters to output two signals at the same time

Has anyone found anything that can do this? Could also just be a usb capture device but, again, I can’t find any that passthrough more than 60hz.

Thanks!

Can WLED be controlled by the Hyperion mobile app and have the same pattern/display functionality? The WLED app seems quite minimal at first glance.

It also seems like WLED can’t be run on a Pi

Apologies if this is a silly question.

I have a RPi3 with hyperbian installed to provide reactive ambient light around my tv. It works great, I love the interface and, more importantly, the Hyperion app on my phone.

Unrelated to that, I have some shelves that I’d like to install similar LEDs to, along with another Pi, and control with a similar interface to be able to run patterns and control with the same app/interface. My question is, would Hyperion/Hyperbian be usable in this kind of non-tv-based interface? Just multiple single strand straight strips. If not, is there an alternative for this kind of project? Thanks!!